Thursday, August 2, 2012

Inexpensive utensil holder!

Problem: I bought these cute and colourful kid utensils at IKEA, but I didn't have room in my utensils drawer for them, so I had to find another solution.... And the plastic cup just didn't look pretty enough!

Source of inspiration: I Heart Organizing

Before and After photos: 

Before - Boring cup to hold the utencils

After - I love how this looks!

Project cost:
  • Empty tin cans (I consider this "free" since I ate the food!)
  • Glue stick
  • Any type of scrapbooking paper (I always get mine at Dollarama for $1)



Steps:

  • Take empty and clean tin cans
  • Cut up the scrapbooking paper so that it fits the cans
  • Glue it on and you're done :)


Why I love this:
  • I already had leftover scrapbooking paper so this project didn't cost me anything
  • It was so easy and quick to do that I'll definitely do it again!
  • This looks pretty enough to be left on the counter!



No comments:

Post a Comment