Before and After photos:
|Before - Flour, Sugar, etc all still in their bags|
|After - In nice containers where they'll stay fresher!|
|Before - Doesn't look so neat!|
|After - Much better!|
- 6 medium sized baskets from Michaels @ $8 each (40% off!)
- 2 small sized baskets from Michaels @ $4 each (40% off!)
- Rubbermaid containers (4 containers for $20 + an extra one for $8)
- Total cost: $84 - Definitely the most expensive project, but so worth it!
What I love:
- Everything has it's place and it's easy to know where to look for items!
- It'll be much easier to keep clean!
- My baking stuff will stay fresher!